BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS COMING SOON!
The Twin Cities Women’s Expo would like to welcome you to March 24th, 2018 spring expo!
EXHIBITOR REMINDER: Don’t forget to share your Personal Promotional Code for $5-off ticket prices that was emailed with your exhibitor kit email! Send your promotion code in your newsletters, put it out on Social Media and forward to your friends and family. Be sure to tag in Facebook @twincitieswomensexpo or Twitter @tcwomensexpo and use our hash tags: #TwinCitiesWomensExpo #TCWomensExpo #BeThere and #EnrichEmpowerEnlighten to ensure we can do a shout out to you as well! Your success and ours depends on large numbers of attendees and we believe that excitement is generated when people start to see that so many great exhibitors like you will be there.
To motivate you to get the word out, we are having a contest to see who can bring in the most attendees using coupon code. Each code is personalized and we will be keeping track of their use.
The following prizes will beawarded:
First Prize – Valued at $1,220
- A Free Corner Booth at the fall expo ($895 value)
- $150 Target Gift Card
- Night on the town in October that includes 2 Tickets to “SometimesThere’s Wine“ at the ParkSquare Theater in October ($75 value) PLUS a $100 gift card for Dinner at Kincaid’s next to theTheater to use before the show.
Second Prize – Valued at $675
- $500 off a Booth at the fall expo
- $50 Target GiftCard
- 2 Tickets to “Sometimes There’s Wine“ at the Park Square Theater ($75 value) in Octoberplus a $50 gift card for dinner at Kincaid’s next to the Theater to use before the show.
Third Prize – Valued at $375
- $275 off a booth at the fall expo
- 2 Tickets to Sometimes There’s Wine at the Park Square Theater in October plus a $25 gift card for dinner at Kincaid’s next to the Theater to use before the show.
**Must have a minimum of 50 registrations using your code to be entered to win the contest. All exhibitors are eligible and personal coupon must be used to receive entry into the contest.
This on-line Exhibitor Kit provides answers to questions regarding move-in, set-up, and move out of the expo. Please take the time to read the documents to avoid being charged any unnecessary fees.
The downloadable documents at the bottom of the page include:
- Loading area map
NOTE: The Convention Center does not have carts for your use for unloading. You will need to bring your own carts.
- Directions and parking instructions.
- An informational sheet on ordering for booth additions/changes, purchase those upgrades through Hubbard/Tyner.
- Don’t forget to order any additional items like electricity from the convention center. The time to get that ordered at the lower prices has been extended to end of day on Wednesday, March 14th! Online Ordering is now available at https://www.minneapolis.org/minneapolis-convention-center/exhibitors/order-services-online/. or – you can use the Informational sheet for ordering electric, internet, or telephone service from the Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce. Orders can be placed at https://www.minneapolis.org/minneapolis-convention-center/exhibitors/. WiFi is available in the commons areas for free, but not in the ballroom. You can order WiFi on the day of the event for $19.95 for the day directly on your device.
- FAQ’s for the Convention Center is located at https://www.minneapolis.org/minneapolis-convention-center/exhibitors/faqs/
- Media Kit. This kit includes memes to use on your social media, banners to place on your website, logos to use in creating your own marketing, flyers, etc. link these to www.twincitieswomensexpo.com
- When marketing your appearance at this expo, We’re using hashtags #TwinCitiesWomensExpo #TCWomensExpo #BeThere and #EnrichEmpowerEnlighten
The loading area for the Ballroom is located on 12th Street South. There is a map to download on the Exhibitor Kit Page. NOTE: If you can hand carry items into the building, you can certainly come to the 2nd Ave South entrance. Please be advised though that there is no parking on 2nd, so you would do this at your own risk. The best option is 12th St South, especially if they have a lot to bring in.
Exhibitor Move-In: Friday, March 23, 2018, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Event Hours: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibitor Move Out: Saturday, March 24, AFTER 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
NOTE: TEAR DOWN OF BOOTHS DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL AFTER 5:00 PM!
REMINDERS FROM THE TWIN CITIES WOMEN’S EXPO TERMS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS
FOOD and BEVERAGE. If EXHIBITOR product is a food or beverage, advance permission and planning is required by KSI. Venues have strict rules regarding the sale of food and beverages in its locations and any item deemed to be “consumable” will not be allowed. EXHIBITOR may offer samples in limited quantities, if approved, and must have the applicable licensing, insurance and health department licenses and take care to ensure the public is protected and provide such proof to KSI upon request.
EXHIBITOR WILL OCCUPY ITS BOOTH FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE SHOW. Any EXHIBITOR being observed tearing down or otherwise vacating its booth before the SHOW closes will be assessed a fine equal to 50% of its EXHIBIT fee or $500, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions concerning the Exhibitor Kit or its contents, please contact our office at 612.351.8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire TCWE expo staff looks forward to assisting you in having a successful show.
The Twin Cities Women’s Expo